Public Art in Cherry Hill
- Cherry Hill Township Municipal Building (820 Mercer Street) - The Township has over 40 pieces of art in their permanent collection which can be seen throughout the Municipal Building.
- Croft Farm Art Center (100 Borton's Mill Road) - Together with the Arts Board, the Township hosts a juried art exhibit and juried photography exhibit in the Croft Farm Arts Center. Please email Arts@CHTownship.com to be added to a mailing list for upcoming shows.
- Cherry Hill Sculpture Project
- Cherry Hill Public Library (1100 N Kings Highway) - The Cherry Hill Public Library is home to a unique monthly rotating art gallery that showcases the work of amateur artists as well as those known worldwide.
- The art can be viewed during Library hours (please visit their website for hours). In addition to the rotating gallery, long-term and permanent art is also on display through out the Library. If you are interested in featuring your art at the Library, please visit the Cherry Hill Public Library website for more information.