Park & Facility Use
Parks are open to the public from dawn until dusk. We do not give out park permits however residents are invited to use their neighborhood parks free of charge for birthdays, parties, small gatherings and more. We ask that you fill out the Park Use Application form below to let us know of your next event. Certain activities (food trucks, tents, amusement rentals, etc.) will require a certificate of insurance and a hold harmless agreement.
**PLEASE NOTE: At this time the historic Barclay Farmstead and Croft Farm are unavailable for use.**
- Park Use Application
- List of Parks & Facilities
- List of Parks & Facilities (PDF)
- Vendor Hold Harmless Agreement and Insurance Requirements
- Park Rules and Regulations (PDF)
The Recreation Department issues a limited number of permits to residents for the use of softball fields at Kenilworth and Erlton Park. The cost is $25/day or $200 per season-weekly (season is about 3 months). Those interested in obtaining use of a field should complete the Field Use/Permit Application.
**Due to COVID-19, we are not renting any of our indoor facilities or grounds at Croft Farm and Barclay Farmstead.**
Cherry Hill Township offers select meeting space and historic grounds available for rent. This includes the Carman Tilelli Community Center, Croft Farm Arts Center and the historic grounds of both the Barclay Farmstead and Croft Farm. Given the distinct nature of the sites, the Township’s regulations and fees detailing facility/grounds rentals are detailed in the Facility Use Policy and Application (PDF).
Park and Facility Use FAQ
1. Will I receive a permit for use of the park?
- No. We do not issue park permits. The parks are open to the public and no one can be turned away from using the park.
2. Are there bathroom facilities at the parks?
- There are no bathroom facilities. Users are permitted to rent portable toilets as necessary. A certificate of insurance is required. Vendors should complete this form.
3. Are grills permitted in the park?
- As per Ordinance # 76-5, grills and fires are not permitted to be used in any of Cherry Hill's parks
4. Is camping allowed in any of the Township parks?
- Overnight camping is not permitted in any of the Township parks.
Township sponsored programs and the programs of the Township’s affiliated organizations will always be given first priority in the use and/or reservation of the facilities/historic grounds.