Art Blooms Guidelines
This year’s Art Blooms Juried Art Exhibit will be on display from May 1 - May 15 inside the Croft Farm Arts Center. Click here for the exhibit viewing schedule.
Open to artists of all ages and experience levels.
Open to the public.
There is no theme or subject requirement.
$10 non-refundable jury fee per piece*. Maximum of three (3) submissions per artist. Pre-registration/payment is recommended. Please click here to register.
Cash prizes will be awarded to three place winners (1st: $250; 2nd: $150; 3rd: $75). All awards will be announced during an evening ceremony on Tuesday, May 3 at 6:30 p.m. at the Croft Farm Arts Center. Winners will be notified ahead of time. Artwork will remain on display and for sale through May 15, 2022. No commission will be added to any sale.
- ORIGINAL FINE ART: oil/acrylics, watercolor, pastels, mixed media, drawing, printmaking, etc.
- There is no theme or subject requirement.
- Framed/Finished size not to exceed 36" x 36". Pieces larger than this size will be rejected.
- Weight not to exceed 30 lbs. Pieces heavier than this will be rejected.
- Artwork must be dry, wired and ready to hang. Click here for hanging requirements. The Arts Board cannot add or adjust wiring. Improperly framed pieces will be rejected.
- No giclees** or prints of original work can be submitted. No photography, needlework, stained glass or wood carvings.
- Limit three (3) submissions per artist.
- Identification cards must be affixed to the back of each piece at the top left or right corner.
- NOT all artwork submitted will be hung. No refunds will be given for unselected artwork or failure to drop off artwork during designated receiving times.
- You may list your artwork for sale; no commission applies. the Arts Board will place potential buyers in contact with artists or they will contact you directly through information you provided.
Tuesday, April 26: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Wednesday, April 27: 1 - 7 p.m. (No work will be received after 7 p.m.; no exceptions.)
Online pre-registration/payment recommended.
Croft Farm Arts Center
100 Bortons Mill Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
856-488-7868 (Recreation Office)
You will be notified of results by email.
*Money collected from entries into Art Blooms and Fall Into the Arts is used to provide a scholarship to a Cherry Hill High School East and West student in the art, music or theater fields. Occasionally the Board will purchase a piece of art for their permanent collection, displayed in the Cherry Hill Municipal Building.
**Giclees are permitted to be sold as additional prints.