1. Must be certified to provide architectural and engineering services in the State of New Jersey and in accordance with the Secretary of the Interior’s Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties (rev. 1995).
2. The qualified consultant/team must have qualifications that exceed minimum professional qualification standards for historic architect/engineer as established by the National Park Service in 36 CFR Part 61 and provide a client reference list for at least three (3) projects on National Register sites in New Jersey within the past ten (10) years. Two (2) additional references must be included for whom similar services have been provided. Respondents may include additional client references for historic site work outside of New Jersey if the applicant deems it necessary. See enclosed reference sheet.
3. Must be experienced in obtaining permits and approvals from various state, county and local regulatory agencies with specific experience related to submission of Project Authorization Application to the NJ State Historic Preservation Office (NJSHPO)
4. Must maintain a staff of New Jersey licensed or certified professionals sufficient to service Township of Cherry Hill including, but not limited to: civil engineers, land surveyors, planners, environmental scientists and construction administrators.
5. Please list office location. Must be able to respond to emergent matters promptly.
6. Must be experienced in the preparation and reporting of grant applications.
7. Must have project managers with at least five (5) years of experience with historic properties on municipal sites and demonstrated experience of at least five (5) projects on National Register properties.
8. Schedule of hourly rates for engineer(s) and support staff. The fee proposal at the end of this section must be completed as outlined or the proposal will be rejected.
9. Engineer/Architect will be required to be onsite during projects as necessary to properly oversee work.