When and how do I obtain a sign permit?
Every business in the Township is required to obtain a Sign Permit whenever they are installing a new sign or changing an existing sign. This applies to façade, as well as, freestanding signs. Sign permits are available online or in the Department of Community Development (Room 202). Sign permit applicants will be required to submit an illustration of the sign with the permit application. Please be sure to fully complete the application as incomplete applications will not be accepted.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find the Township's Municipal Code?
2. How do I obtain a license to do business in Cherry Hill?
3. What businesses do require business licenses?
4. Do I need building permits or certificates of occupancy prior to opening?
5. When and how do I obtain a sign permit?
6. How do I know if I have to obtain Zoning or Planning Board approval?