Fall Photography Show
PHOTOGRAPHY SHOW GUIDELINES
Juried Photography Show
The Fall Into the Arts juried photography show will be on display from November 7 - 30, 2023 inside the Croft Farm Arts Center, 100 Bortons Mill Road. Click here for gallery hours.
- This juried show is open to the public. Photographers of all ages* and experience levels are invited to enter.
- There is no theme or subject requirement.
* There is no children's category. Everyone will be judged the same, regardless of age/ability.
- $10 non-refundable jury fee, per piece**. Maximum of three (3) pieces/submissions per photographer. Click here to pre-register and pay online with Visa or Mastercard.
- If registering in-person, cash or check (made payable to "Cherry Hill Township") will be accepted. Paper forms will be available on site when registering in-person, however they are also available here. You may print, complete and bring with you when dropping off your artwork.
** Money collected from entries into Fall Into the Arts and Art Blooms is used to provide The Gaye Pino Memorial Scholarship to a Cherry Hill High School East and West student in the art, music or theater fields. Occasionally the Board will purchase a piece of work for their permanent collection, displayed in the Cherry Hill Municipal Building.
Cash prizes will be awarded to three place winners (1st: $250; 2nd: $150; 3rd: $75) during an evening reception on Thursday, November 9, from 6 - 7:30 p.m. at the Croft Farm Arts Center. Winners will be notified ahead of time. Artwork will remain on display and for sale through November 30, 2023.
- Images may be film or digital capture (camera, phone, tablet) and must have been made within the last 3 years and not previously hung in this exhibit.
- All prints must be wired for hanging. Prints can be conventionally framed with glass or plastic equivalent. No shadow box or clip frames. Canvas, metal and glass prints may also be submitted as long as they are properly wired. The Arts Board cannot add or adjust wiring. Improperly framed pieces will be rejected. For more information on wiring, click here.
- Images may contain elements that were not in the scene when the shutter was snapped. All such elements, however, must be the original work of the submitting photographer (e.g. not taken from stock photos).
- Plain white, unsigned, untitled mats and plain black frames are recommended but not required. No decorative accessories on or within the frames.
- Maximum framed size is 38" x 38." Weight not to exceed 30 lbs. Pieces that are larger and heavier than these dimensions/weight will be rejected with no refund.
- Identification cards must be affixed to the back of each piece at top left or right corner. For more information, click here.
- This is a juried exhibit, NOT all work submitted will be hung. No refunds will be given for unselected pieces, failure to drop off artwork during receiving times or artwork that is incorrectly framed or sized.
- You may list your photographs for sale; no commission applies. The Arts Board/Recreation Department will place potential buyers in contact with photographers or direct them to the online gallery.
Wednesday, November 1: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Thursday, November 2: 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Online pre-registration payment recommended.
Croft Farm Arts Center, 100 Bortons Mill Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Photographers will be notified of results by email along with days and times to pick-up selected/unselected art.
- Artwork accepted into the show MUST be on display for the full duration of the show.
- Artwork left more than 14 working days after the show closes, will be considered a donation to the Cherry Hill Arts Board/Cherry Hill Township.