Do I need a business license?
The township does not issue business licenses; however, a zoning permit is required for every new business, tenant fit-out, or use to ensure it is a permitted use in such a zone.

Subsequent building or sign permits or specialty licenses (food preparation, massage, taxi, etc.) may also be required from the clerk’s office. Please contact Business Advocate Natalie Barney by calling (856) 432-8706 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a business license?
2. What is the zone of my property?
3. Where can I find the Township's Municipal Code?