What businesses do require business licenses?
There are a number of businesses in the Township that require licensing through the Clerk’s Office. If you intend to operate any of the following businesses please contact the Clerk’s Office at (856) 488-7892:
• Food Vendors
• Massage – each masseuse must be licensed by the Township.
• Limousine or Taxi Service
• Gas Stations
• Amusement Centers – including but not limited to such businesses as bowling alleys, billiard halls, miniature golf.
• Liquor Licenses
• Temporary Use/Seasonal or Transient Merchant Licenses

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find the Township's Municipal Code?
2. How do I obtain a license to do business in Cherry Hill?
3. What businesses do require business licenses?
4. Do I need building permits or certificates of occupancy prior to opening?
5. When and how do I obtain a sign permit?
6. How do I know if I have to obtain Zoning or Planning Board approval?